Hey guys ...1st post, woo! ![]()
I've only been training using gymnasticbodies principles for a couple of months now, with workouts based on the Killroy70 template. So my workouts look like...
handstand work - for around 15mins
FSPs - planche, levers, L-sits
FBEs - push, pull, leg, core using exercises of different planes between workouts
...so far so good!
Have been wanting to incorporate some parallette series (if that's the correct terminology) into my workouts for abit of fun really. By the series I mean doing sets that incorporate L-sits, straddle Ls, basic planche holds, press handstand etc. My aim is to use the progressions I can do quite well already but working on smoothly transitioning between them in a set.
So my question is where would be the best part of the workout to put this? Or do you think that I shouldn't bother with these? Was thinking of doing series like this as well on a pullup bar to maintain the push/pull balance. Good idea?
I've been doing a couple of sets of these after the FSPs but before the FBEs, as I don't want them to interfere with my FSP progression.
I was also kind of hoping the answer for this would help me understand how to incorporate the ring strength series within my workouts when the time comes...but that won't be for a while!
Thanks
Si