So if you do either chin-ups or pull-ups in L-sit, that's 2x harder than a regular one overall? Or does it just work your abs/core more but the same on all the rest (arms, etc.)?
L-sit chins/pulls question
Started by Crimsoncross, April 16, 2010 · 6 Replies · 2,580 Views
it adds another lever component into the equation. The core obviously takes up a lot more but it does add to the shoulder girdle work. not twice as hard though.
So it's fair to say that it works a little bit more all that a regular chinup works (not counting the core obviously).
I find that getting out of the 'dead hang' is harder with L-pullups/chinups than with regulars.
Getting out of the 'dead-hang' in L-pullups/chinups is almost half of the total strain, for me.
Yes, in the L position there is more load on the shoulder to break it out of the bottom.
biomieg said:I find that getting out of the 'dead hang' is harder with L-pullups/chinups is harder than with regulars.
Yeah, this is horrible, so far I can't do it yet. The times I have done them I never lock out because then I can't get outta there.