Typical Workout Time

Started by diablodaz, April 14, 2010 · 5 Replies · 2,505 Views

diablodaz

Hey guys n gals, I'm following Killroys workout plan after a massive stretch of paralysis by analysis and I was wondering how long others approximately take to complete this as I seem to take 2+ hours:

-intuflow warm up (10mins approx)

-killroy workout (started to add some wall walks for back flexibility)

-prasara cool down (10mins approx)

This seems extremely long for me coming from a background of HIIT and Kettlebells.

Thanks

Daz

diablodaz

Hi guys, I was really just wondering how long it takes you to do a typical workout on average.

Daz

Neal Winkler

About 1-1.5 hrs.

Amebix138
trianglechoke7 said:
About 1-1.5 hrs.

Same here, usually closer to 1.

Animalonfire

about 15-25 minutes warm up. Mainly due to inneficient set up, for example I must put on my shoes and go outside to do some skipping, then take them off and go to my bedroom and endlessly tweak a chinup bar that jams in certain places.... you get the picture.

10-20 mins HS work

30-50 minutes for strength work. For me this is 3 static holds 60s combined + 3x3-5 leg variation.(not very much ATM-will add next cycle)

about 10 minutes flexibility/cool down

Shower+fruit

so in total 1h05-1h45.

Sorry if I went on a bit...

ASForum
diablodaz said:
Hey guys n gals, I'm following Killroys workout plan after a massive stretch of paralysis by analysis and I was wondering how long others approximately take to complete this as I seem to take 2+ hours:

-intuflow warm up (10mins approx)

-killroy workout (started to add some wall walks for back flexibility)

-prasara cool down (10mins approx)

This seems extremely long for me coming from a background of HIIT and Kettlebells.

Thanks

Daz

I am planning to do the same - Actually already started a bit on it 2 days now (Mo Tue)

My cousin shared with me the Intuflow stuff. Are you doing the Basic or the Intermediate Intuflow stuff for the warmups? Do share some more details.

Is Prasara you use also from Scot Sonnon?