Hi,
I have recently started a new project of building my own house. 2 weeks in and I'm realising I am not putting myself in the best position to perform maximally in my workouts, as I tend to workout in the early evening after a day's work. The work is currently quite heavy going, lots of lifting and moving things around, and I expect it to be like this for at least 6 months.
What can I do to make sure I keep a good balance in my muscles, as I'm aware that there is going to be some muscles that are now getting used over time.
My initial plan is to keep my daily limber and add some specific mobility work every morning and evening for affected muscles. As for workouts, I'm not really sure what I should do. What should I prioritise?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!