This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Humor!

Started by Mark Chin, April 1, 2018 · 28 Replies · 886 Views

Jin Liu
10 hours ago, Mark Chin said:

15. I am bored of bent hollow body holds. I am going to skip to hollow body rocks. They're pretty much the same. Obviously. 

Seriously thinking about doing that on arch body rocks (not bc i'm bore of the previous PE, more like i'm really beat by the previous PE...

Joachim Hecht

19. Going through my sets of Scap Shrugs. Bizeps dude: "You're doing your push ups wrong, buddy! Is this even a strength exercise? Doesn't look very hard..." 

Matthew Semegran
On 4/2/2018 at 5:47 PM, Jon Douglas said:

"Nah, I totally earned this tiramisu. I stretched so hard."

Right in the feels man....

Mark Chin

19. This programming is BS. I am getting nowhere. (searches everywhere in the world for better). Oh. It appears Coach was right after all. 

20. This knee series is too easy. I can just sort of blast through Hawaiian squats and stuff. No need to get that thigh parallel to the ground. No need at all. I mean, Coach obviously botched that one. Because who can really do that.