setting recovery level

Started by Arsen Giller, March 4, 2018 · 4 Replies · 1,815 Views

Arsen Giller

Hi All,

 

Im hoping you can help me here. I want to try to figure out my recovery level. Currently I'm on coach Sommer's recommended  schedule but i think i can handle additional workouts per week. I read in the introduction that you can adjust the recovery level but i don't see that option in the calendar. 

 

thanks in advance,

Arsen

Alessandro Mainente

Depending on your weak points, you can insert an additional session for these exercises.

Arsen Giller

So is it only done for weak point training?Or is the adjustment made based on how fast you perceive your body recovers? 

Étienne Lajeunesse

Hi Arsen,

You can manually adjust your training schedule, according to your own recovery.  Adding or removing some training will have an effect on your body.  It's on you to learn how it works!

What Alex was mentioning, is that if you have any harder exercises that you struggle with, doing them more than once a week can help you to overcome them.

But, as I do, and usually see, 2 times a week for each training (except stretch series - only once a week!) is what people tend to end on to.  Try and let us know!

Arsen Giller

Thanks Etienne! I'll give twice a week a go and see how i feel.