Subscriber. Which courses to choose?

Started by Karl McConnell, February 24, 2018 · 2 Replies · 2,076 Views

Karl McConnell

Hi all,

I'm a Subscriber and have access to all the courses and was wondering if I should be timing them a certain way?

I've started Foundation Upper/Lower/Core, should I wait X amount of time before introducing Stretching/Movement/Handstand and feed them in slowly/right away?

I'm interested in everything and am here for the long haul.

Any advice, or links, would be much appreciated.

I've completed the Fundamentals course.

 

Cheers,

Karl.

Étienne Lajeunesse

Hey Karl,

Welcome to the forum!  

If your new here you can start by trying fundamentals.  But, as you already started Foundation, go with the stretch series and handstand also.  Everything will affect everything!  You can also start the tumbling course, it's a lot of fun.  Keep us in touch :)

Karl McConnell

Thanks for the reply Étienne!

I'll follow the 6 Day Program on the My Available Workouts page and see how I go.

Cheers.