I have a good bit of flexibility from a history of martial arts and a good fitness background (weight training and functional training like at gymjones.com)
The gymnastics strength moves however are somewhat new although I can do some things like ring muscle ups.
My main concerns now are things like levers, planche, and hspu. Started training a few days ago.
Doing 6 sets of 10 seconds of FL (flat tuck)...feels good. Frog stand (feeling easy)...BL rounded back and not down low enough yet...these seem to be the hardest of everything so far...really hammers the bi's and forearms.
Also doing misc. strength FBE.
Anyway, the real point of this post.
What are you doing for a pre workout warm up and a post workout stretch.
These are things I do with my other workous but then again that was for a different kind of training so I figure I will have to make some altercations.
Really shocked this was not included in the book as this is just as important as the exercises themselves.
Any thoughts or previous posts I can reference?
Thanks.