Hi everyone!
I just joined and am starting to work through the fundamentals, foundation, and stretching videos. Just had a couple questions about how everyone structures workouts.
1. Do most of you just keep the video open while working through the exercises? For example, the middle split video is about 45 minutes long. Just crushes my phone battery
. Thinking it might make sense to watch a couple times then write out all the sequences and times.
2. How do you all find training space/studios with good equipment? Right now I just belong to my local community center fitness centers so things like stall bars and rings aren't really available. I tried looking for gymnastics studios but it seems most of the locations in my area are tailored to kids/juniors. Just curious how folks are working around that or if there are other types of facilities I could look for that would work.
Thanks for any responses and looking forward to getting started on this journey!
-Nick