Left Side Low Back Pain

Started by Alex Chao, December 30, 2017 · 1 Replies · 1,474 Views

Alex Chao

Hi everyone - 

 

I just started with the Foundation One programming but I'm concerned about a previous injury that I've been dealing with for about a month or two now. I'm experiencing low back pain on my left side, right on and above the hip bone. I do rock climb and suspect that falling onto the crash pads from about 10 feet a couple times a week may be to blame. But I was wondering if anyone has any advice for daily mobility work that I can do to resolve this, or any personal experiences that they could share. 

 

Thanks - Alex

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Alex, you 've stated that there was a fall into this body part. I suggest an X-ray first in order to take off the possibility of bones fractures.