Web Site via iphone uses a lot of data

Started by Jax Cowden, December 20, 2017 · 2 Replies · 1,470 Views

Jax Cowden

Has anyone noticed that the mobile web site pulls a lot of data even though you do not watch videos.  I pull up the stretch series under Course Library and run through my workout and it seems to pull a lot of data over cellular service lately (like the past few months).  Has anything changed?  I am now surpassing my cellular data max constantly, where I was not earlier in the year.

Alessandro Mainente

There are a lot of images preview, and when you pass over it colors appear. this makes a substantial difference.

Tanya Hill

Hi Jax, 

I also recommend you send in a help ticket, so we can send this over to technical support. It may be that you are getting hd video when you want to use lower resolution to save data.