Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Female experiences with Thrive

Rebecca Williams

Rebecca Williams

Hello everyone,

I'm considering doing the thrive program, but noticed that all the testimonials on the website are from men. It's not that I think the nutritional needs are that much different between men and women, but I'd love to hear some feedback from any women that have tried the program?  Thanks!!

Hi Rebecca, 

Great question. I have completed the Thrive program and I loved it. It was a challenge at first to build the habits and the consistency. However, once I switched my mind set and build Thrive into my daily calendar it was easy sailing. I love the program because it holds you accountable, challenges you, and gets you eating all the nutrion you need.

Go for it sister, ;)

Valerie Morwood

That's great feedback. I'm not asking for specifics, but what did you find the biggest challenge (eating quality or quantity or timing or something else)? Also, did you notice a performance gain when you included thrive?

Kirsten Stewart

I’m on step 9 of 10. So far it’s been more about making sure to add certain components to each meal rather than subtract things. The hardest part for me hands down has been remembering to log in and mark my tasks complete every day which you must do in order to unlock the next step. But I guess that’s the point. My advice (which others told me and I didn’t do at first) is set an alarm. I plan to get Thrive 2 when I’m finished with the next step. I hope that helps :)

• Like 1

Rebecca Williams

Thanks guys, that's helpful. I think I will probably try it. Do you think the program would be helpful if one has weight loss goals in addition to training goals? 

I haven't been able to find any information on Thrive 2 - is that something that is only available after finishing Thrive 1?

Rebecca, it will absolutely be helpful to your weight loss in combination with training goals, remember nutrition is the most important and often overlooked component of any good training regime. As a woman, you will experience monthly weight gain etc. in accordance to your menstrual cycle which men will not, after your menstrual cycle your weight will return to its previous numbers, this does not mean that the nutrition should be any differently structured to suit women as opposed to men. You will enjoy the very well structured and supported Thrive course without a doubt.

• Like 2

Important Information

Please review our Privacy Policy at Privacy Policy before using the forums.