This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE2 + iM

Started by Petra Kmecová, October 27, 2017 · 30 Replies · 411 Views

Petra Kmecová

Some help needed here my friends. 

I’m still struggling with these. Any tips what to squeeze, engage, etc would be much welcome. 

I’m rocking twice a week for 4*24r, trying to figure out how to get the form right, but I still seems to be bouncing with knees a bit. I feel it got better (I don’t feel it bouncing), but I can still see it on the video :-(.

I don’t really know what to do next ... with this form i can rock for 5*36r (haven’t tried more yet) ... 12r are not challenging. I went back to PE1 for couple of workouts and made sure i can squeeze in 5*60s. 

I’ve seen the video of wesley tan on breathing though the holds and remastered Pe1 with this technique (using obliques and pulling belly button in).

But when I start to rock, all the tension seem to be gone ;-( 

Petra Dvorak

ahoj Petra

For me the game changer was - not trying to lift my ass from the ground. (only squeezing it).
I always thought i had to rock on my lower back, instead i found out if i do the rocks from my sacrum and not rolling too far down on my thoracic spine, i was able to hold my legs still.

you will master this soon!

Bronwyn Higgins

@Petra Kmecová I am in the same boat... still working on the same thing for months now. It makes me feel better to see that you are also working on the same thing, and getting the same feedback as me! Best of luck!

Étienne Lajeunesse

Hey guys!

Keep squeezing hard every muscles of your body.  And yeah, don't try to elevate your low back, stop it there!

Petra Kmecová

Hmm, @Petra Dvorak and @Étienne Lajeunesse. Thanks for the tip not to rock too much. I rechecked istructional video and them my videos ... and it’s so hard to see whether I’m lifting my lower back more than I should ... coz we are speakinh about centimeters here ... 

I’ll most definitely “play” with it on friday :-).

And @Bronwyn Higgins ... yeah, sometimes it’s good to kniw that someone feels your pain. 

 

Étienne Lajeunesse

Hey @Petra Kmecová!

Let your hips make the roll, so when you roll on your shoulders, the hips will stop the movement by elevating a bit :)