This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Amebix138's Log

Started by Amebix138, March 22, 2010 · 26 Replies · 1,565 Views

Amebix138

Thursday April 22nd

HeSPU @ 5" 1x5 1x4 1x5 - This is week 4 and its hasn't gotten any easier. The missed rep was because of a technique issue. I'm going to try something different, I dont know what yet though. At least I havent lost any strength this past month...

One arm knee push ups 1x8 1x9 1x10 R 1x7 1x8 1x7 L - Big jump, excellent. Maybe I just cleaned up my technique? How I wish my HeSPU would respond like this! Now that I can do 10 on my R arm I'm going to switch to negatives on toes.

Weighted planks 57.5x2x1:00 - Last plank workout, next week I do 60x1:00 and then 2 sets of ab rollouts, which ill do from then on, hopefully continueing to improve the plank but at the very least maintaining it.

weighted RLL 20x3x10 - My back feels pretty awesome after these. The last couple of reps on set three were a challenge right at the top. Bummer. Still hoping to get to actual worksets at 35# though.

Rice bucket fist-around-object rotation 2x50 - Great forearm workout.

Amebix138

Decided I'm tired of being skinny and weak, so I'm switching to barbells. I know how to program barbells thanks to Mark Rippeteos Practical Programming. And theres a cool gym with strong and serious people in my city to attend. I'll probably move my log to catalyst athletics or something. Peace y'all, goodluck with your training!