Hello Everyone

Started by DaveGrimes, March 22, 2010 · 7 Replies · 2,559 Views

DaveGrimes

I'm David Grimes, and new to the forum.

I joined in hopes that someone could help me identify the pose at 33 seconds.

Ive heard, it referred to as an Olympic cross? what are the progression skills for training this?

Looking forward to becoming an active part of the community.

-Dave

DaveGrimes

forgot the link =(

Nick Van Bockxmeer

its not recognised anymore and as such I have no idea of the progressions for it.

Gregor

Progresion is a normal iron cross. It's not harder then normal cross....

The big question is, are you physically prepared for this, I mean muscles and joints...

Charles Weill

Welcome Dave! It's always nice to see new faces...er...people.

DaveGrimes

Gregor,

Not at all, I am not in any state to begin attempting it. But, seeing as I have no desire to compete. I have a set of goals I have made that I would like to work towards. This being one of the poses.

At this point, I am still working towards extended front and back levers.

Thank you for the input. More is welcome. If it is not currently recognized, does anyone have an idea of what it WAS called?

- Dave

Gregor
DaveGrimes said:
Gregor,

Not at all, I am not in any state to begin attempting it. But, seeing as I have no desire to compete. I have a set of goals I have made that I would like to work towards. This being one of the poses.

At this point, I am still working towards extended front and back levers.

Thank you for the input. More is welcome. If it is not currently recognized, does anyone have an idea of what it WAS called?

- Dave

Aha ok.

If you say an Olympic cross, everyone will know what kind of cross. Fro doing it just turn shoulders to side, legs are just for visual effect. So basicly progresion is normal iron cross and olympic cross is just a "lipstick" of a cross.

DaveGrimes

Okay =) Thank you for clearing that up!