I don´t know if this question was answered yet, and if so, I apologize haha.
I´ve experienced some discomfort in my shoulder, teres major and now it is expanding in some kind of soreness throughout my all back. I don´t know what it may be, maybe overload? Okay, I am starting to get quite hypocondriac... On the other hand, I´ve reached a quite high level in my planche and front lever and I would not like to loose it... So, my question is: Is it compatible to start from the beginning with foundations but still be able to continue with my planche and FL work? Or would I need to start again from the beginning? I must say that I have a pretty decent form and was trying to stay quite mobile until now through the Stretch Series. I mean, starting with Foundation would suppose a complete new start for me? Or could I train with Foundations next to my usual workout?
Thanks in advance!
Oscar