G'day Ladies and Gents!
I bought Foundation 1 & Stretch series around July this year after being convinced by Coach Sommer and Tim Ferris of lifetime benefit of mobility and have started slowly. I thought I'd share a chat I had with a guy at work yesterday.
Yesterday at work I was having a discussion with the resident Gym Rat (the guy who does bicep curls all day) about my new goal to focus on mobility and building connective tissue vs focussing on building muscle and he had a dig at me to stop stretching those weird *** positions and get back to weights in the gym! He dubbed me the 'Connective King'.
This has motivated me to get serious and throw everything at making my turning up to my GB sessions 5-7 days a week.
Looking forward to earning the title! I will check progress in a year or three.
Cheers Pete
aka The Connective King (no one knows it yet but me)