Introducing myself

Started by Mike Hamilton, September 26, 2017 · 1 Replies · 1,454 Views

Mike Hamilton

I'm 48 years old and in the worst shape of my life! 

In college I competed in various sports and practiced Kung fu almost every day.  I could do an inverted splits and break a board clipped to a basketball rim by jumping straight up and kicking it with no steps!

 Lord, how far the mighty have fallen! Now at 48, with 38 broken bones, one replaced ACL, and 15 years of sitting behind a desk, my strength and mobility are simply embarrassing.

I told my three teenage boys that I would be stronger at 50 than I am at 48.  After listening to Tim Ferris podcast multiple times, I've taken the baby step of joining foundation one to make good on my boast.

I feel like I'm starting over at ground level, and I'm excited about learning, stretching, and growing stronger!

 I took a selfie or three today that I am far from ready to post! But I hope to take a comparative photo in a few months.

Mike

 

Everett Carroll

Glad to have you on board, Mike. Looking forward to supporting and seeing your progress!