Little question about social media posts :
Can we tag or hashtag GB and coach sommer if we never went to a seminar? I read about being a gb athlete gives us to chance to see our posts on gb pages, but without that, is it still possible?
Thanks!
Started by Étienne Lajeunesse, August 27, 2017 · 2 Replies · 1,442 Views
Little question about social media posts :
Can we tag or hashtag GB and coach sommer if we never went to a seminar? I read about being a gb athlete gives us to chance to see our posts on gb pages, but without that, is it still possible?
Thanks!
Hi Etienne,
Yes you can hashtag GB and Coach Sommer even if you haven't been to a seminar yet since you are using the GB Courses. ![]()
Please use #gymnasticbodies and #christophersommer for anything you post that is GB related
I also add #gst.