Training time required for HS1

Started by Mathilda Osmo, August 3, 2017 · 3 Replies · 2,286 Views

Mathilda Osmo

Hey Crew,

 

Looking at investing in the HS 1, have basic HS skills but starting from the beginning. 

How long does it take per HS session, how many exercise per week and the time frame ill need to set aside.

sorry about weird questions I just need to map out how i could fit this in.

Cheers

Pauline Taube

Hi Mathilda,

Thank you for reaching out.

The length of the HS sessions will vary as your workouts will change in terms of sets and reps as you advance. I would set aside 20-30 minutes. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions :) 

Mathilda Osmo

Thanks Pauline, thats perfect

Jennifer Marie

Hi Mathilda! Did you do it? What do you think of it?

I felt like I had the basics down but picked up HS1 in hopes of pulling my handstand away from the wall and strengthening my wrists. Boy, was I off. I have a lot of work to do. It was well worth the cost of the program to figure out my weaknesses in this movement.