Hey coaches - so I'm on the final block of Fundamentals and am wondering if it's time to begin Foundations 1 or not. I currently have the stretch series as well I've been using a few times a week. I know fundamentals is meant to "highlight" mobility deficits but it's hard to know what to do from there once I can say to myself "yep, I cant perform that one without modifications". It seems silly to begin loading (even if it's just body weight) movements that I don't have the mobility or strength for, but may be that's what foundations helps with?
I feel like I'm missing the link between fundamentals letting me know I have mobility deficits and those deficits getting addressed. Should I send some videos to the coaching forum?
Mostly, for my particular situation, I KNOW I have a left shoulder impingement / completely inactive serratus. I'm nervous about working that too much when im aware my left shoulder doesn't move the way it should.
Anywho, to begin foundations or to try to address mobility deficits first?
Thanks as always!