New to Gymnastics

Started by pauley, March 6, 2010 · 0 Replies · 2,493 Views

pauley

Hi, I recently got a copy of gymnastic bodies book and i am also a Traceur ( someone who does parkou ) and was wondering if i could get some advice to my structure

1st day Rep work

XR Pull ups, XR Dips, FL rows ( tucked ), L sit Hold it as long as i can which is about 6 secs, SL squats

I do 3 rounds of this and have a 15 sec rest in between each excercise and then in between each set i have a 2 min rest

2nd day Explosive power

Clapping pull ups, Clapping dips, Front lever pulls, SL Squats jumping

3 rounds again 15 sec rest in between each excercise and 2-3 min rest each set

3rd Day Static positions

Planche, Front lever , Wall handstands, Iron Cross training

I do 4 rounds of this due to lack of excercises 15 secs each excercise and 2 mins each set

I do a 4th day for legs as i do parkour and think it's something i neglect sometimes but is the most useful in my sport.

Sl Squats Jumping Height, Deck squats Jumping distance, Single leg calve raises,

4 rounds 5 sec rets each excercise 1 min excercise each set

am i over training? i eat to fufill this training i also train parkour atleast 3 times a week so i may train after a workout or before.

Comments please