Having spoken to a relatively recent convert to GB I am seriously considering giving it a go - it seems like it would do the middle-aged me the world of good. The only thing stopping me is the price!
I realise many member compare it to a gym membership - which is something else I consider too costly! All my exercise is running/cycling/gymwork in hotel gyms (I travel a lot) - so the cost comparison is versus nothing (admittedly the bikes and cycling kit weren't free, but that was acquired before children!)
What I don't want to do is drop 500 dollars and find it isn't for me (since the UK pound crashed that has got a lot more too). The obvious solution is to try the Fundamentals course and then carry on. The problem is that all the packages include this course so I would end up paying for it twice!
Is there a way to recoup the initial cost of the fundamentals course from the foundation/stretching package if I upgrade?