Hi All!
Just wanted to make myself known ![]()
Ive just recently started with calisthenics. I'm coming from a bodybuilding background and have decided bodyweight exercise is becoming my preference.
Im 35 and I'm starting to feel the toll of weight training (lifting 400lbs just for the sake of it & eating a ton of calories).
i think this will offer me the opportunity to workout in my yard and not spend hours commuting and being at the gym 4-5 days a week when I should be spending that time with the fam.
Anyways... just thought I'd say hi and look forward to learning from the combined experience of everyone here! I've already got most of the equipment set up and I'm ready to go.
in way of questions... where should I begin? I'm not sure what criteria would determine where I should start. I have basic strengh. (20 pull-ups, 40-50 dips(not sure how these things translate though).
Thanks in advance!
Gavin