Please Critics and advices on SSC

Started by Spanyard, February 25, 2010 · 1 Replies · 2,170 Views

Spanyard

Hi, next week is the last week of my ssc, so I started to design a new one. As I only had acces to gymnast equipment twice a week, I decided to combine in one day Dips variations/Inverted curling and multiplane pull and push as Im stronger at dipping, and other day I'll combine vertical and horizontal push/pull. Any cricits or advices will be more than welcome.

The SSC would be something like this:

MONDAY

5 minutes HS acumulation

-3x3 SLS

-3x3 Body levers

Straddle L 60 seg acumulation

TUESDAY

Sets of PL,FL,BL,L-sit 60 sec acumulation

-3x3 Chest roll to HeSPU combined with 3x3 Naners

-3x3 L Russian dips combined with 3x3 Reverse Yewkis

-3x5 Wall RLL combined with 3x5 HLL V to L

-3x5 Half Windshield wippers

THURSDAY

Sets of PL,FL,BL,L-sit 60 sec acumulation

-3x5 PPP elevating feet at bottom combined with 3x5 Tuck FL rows

-3x5 Elevated HePU combined with 3x5 L Chin ups

-3x3 Straddle Half back pull combined with 3x3 Advanced tuck Half crank

-3x3 Side lever pulls

FRIDAY

-4x80 Wall walk handstands

-3x5 Cast wall walks

-2x6 Press HS alternating one bent arm, one straight arm

-3x5 L sit Lifts

Thanks in advanced : )

Spanyard

Hope it's all good cause I started it yesterday lol