I'm close to purchasing a program to get started, but have a couple of questions. I've been a long time crossfitter and am thinking about making the switch to start to fill in gaps that I think GST will help with. In addition to getting better at a bunch of stuff I've been really bad at my whole life (pulling strength + bodyweight exercises), I love the idea of being able to work out on my own timeframe. I'm contemplating starting with Foundations 1, as I'm a little sensitive to cost right now and have heard fundamentals may not be 100% necessary. I also am currently dealing with some golfers elbow in my right elbow, and am totally bought into the idea of not training through pain. Can I make progress on Foundations 1 without making my golfers elbow worse, or will it be limiting? Is there a possibility it actually may help.
Any thoughts would be appreciated, thanks