Hey Guys,
I have a goal of re-joining the marine corps. I have only trained squats, kettle bells (various movements), and recently started The Beginning program.
I need to be able to build good shoulders. I dislocated my right arm in the military about 3 years ago. I don't really feel any pain but If I over extend my arm behind me and *lay* on it it will come right out of the socket. However it hasn't done that in a while as I avoid sleeping in any way that would cause that.
I am looking for a program I can design where I can build a good foundation of strength mainly so I can hit the 20 pullups that you want to get in the marine corps. And Build a strong overall body as in the military you're always in weird situations where you body moves in weird places. Besides the beginners program I'm doing and general 5x5 strength training. Would anyone recommend a specific routine or workout to help out?