This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

My GST Restart

Started by Malik Blasingame, February 25, 2017 · 53 Replies · 1,793 Views

Malik Blasingame

Workout Update #27:

- Mastered HS/PE9, pHS/PE8, T1/2.1 (submitting for video review), and T1/3.4. I didn't attempt T1/4.6 since I was tired.

- Worked out outside today. Definitely going to start doing that more often whenever I can.

- Still not sure if I want to keep Movement on Wednesdays or move them to Saturday.

Malik Blasingame

Body Composition Update #4:

- 173.8lbs this morning.

- Going to start weighing in on Saturdays from now on.

Mark Anthony Le
2 hours ago, Malik Blasingame said:

Body Composition Update #4:

- 173.8lbs this morning.

- Going to start weighing in on Saturdays from now on.

Awesome stuff Malik! 

Malik Blasingame
34 minutes ago, Mark Anthony Le said:

Awesome stuff Malik! 

Thank you Mark! :)