• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your best pictures

Razz

Scott Malin
Ashita, seriously, start a workout log.

I'd be thrilled to read it.

Second that! Almost scared to post after Ashita, but know if I do, I'll be more motivated to keep working to put up more :P From camping this week.

ElbowLeverLog.png

+1!!

:P

@ coreathlete : Don't be scared, i don't bite :wink: what a nice place:) where is it ?

Scott Malin

:P

@ coreathlete : Don't be scared, i don't bite :wink: what a nice place:) where is it ?

You never know when someone is such a beast! Awesome pushup video too. Pic is out in North-Central Arizona at a place called Canyon Creek.

Nice to see you make an showing Cory, looks great to me.

Ashita in honor of your beastly planche, i trunk...trump you.....

455d1301392737-those-you-think-planches-hard-random-61.jpg

qZxQ3.png

This is me doing straddle front lever while on a hike in Israel. The form is pretty bad, I know. I like the picture anyways.

Joshua Naterman
fl_hig10.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA

Don't laugh, if he hadn't been holding that building down it would have flown right off into space.

• Upvote 1

Alvaro Antolinez

In fact that used to be a wall before ashita bend it for his FL use. :twisted:

HAHAHAHAHA

Don't laugh, if he hadn't been holding that building down it would have flown right off into space.
n fact that used to be a wall before ashita bend it for his FL use

Ahahahaha you funny :lol: 8)

@snowis: Nice pic on that tree, looks a beautiful place :)

This is me doing straddle front lever while on a hike in Israel. The form is pretty bad, I know. I like the picture anyways.

Awesome picture!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, i did some pics today at the beach

A straddle planche with a pretty wide grip on the rocks :) but we can't see it by the side view

and a fingertips full planche on the sand 8)

I like doing pics like this where my body looks like a shadow, with the sun in front of you get this effect.

Looks beautiful , i like do these pics :)

Train hard all !

• 2 weeks later...
Erik Sjolin

I'm having trouble deciding which of these three is strongest...In other news, a group of Saiyans have been discovered in the Southern California/Washington DC area. :shock:

I tried to do a human flag on someone else, we never could quite make it work because I would either lose grip or he would fall, now I know how to do it :)....now I just have to find someone else who can do the human flag, I am the only one I know who can :/

a flag at 6' and 215lbs... nothing crazy... there are some pretty sweet pics on here... congrats guys!

flag.jpg

Eddie Stelling

Nice flags guys! Quick question, I have a solid human flag on a stall bar setup for 15s or more but have never come close to doing it on a pole, how do you keep your bottom hand from sliding? Is this just a matter of grip strength or what? Can't figure out how to transition to a pole. Thanks! These pics are great by the way, nice work to all!

thanks guys... maybe if i have a little free time i'll let a few more tricks out of the bag :wink:

Eddie... make sure you have the right hand placement... you could try using chalk... maybe wipe the pole down? but i have never had that problem... what kind of material were you trying it on?

• 2 weeks later...