Fundamental/Foundation Shoulder Q

Started by Ron Kirkland, January 29, 2017 · 4 Replies · 2,326 Views

Ron Kirkland

Hi, 

I'm excited to start fundamentals shortly after just having discovered this resource. I have a small amount of shoulder impingement in a couple of spots and wonder if I need to do anything about it or will it take care of itself by following the program? Also, is there any value for me to try to get an in person assessment? Travel is easy for me. 

Thanks!

Ron

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Ron in your case foundamentals can be useful to understand where is the origin of the problem and perform some light work until the problem it is gone.

Darin Phoenix

Hi Ron, 

I am with Alessandro on this one. Fundamentals is an excellent diagnostic tool that will help you understand your body and the areas that may be causing issues.

If you are able to travel to one of our affiliates it is a great way to check your exercise form in front of one of our coaches or you could consider attending one of our level 1 seminars.

Otherwise you are always welcome to post some videos and have one of our online coaches look over them. 

Welcome to the community and we look forward to seeing your progress.

Ron Kirkland

Thank you both for the reply. Looking forward to more strength and health!

 

Ron

Luke Searra

Welcome Ron!