Running and foundation course

Started by Jan Doennum, January 26, 2017 · 2 Replies · 1,803 Views

Jan Doennum

Hi my name is Jan and i am from Norway. I have a question regarding running and the foundation course. I am doing the fundamentale course now and will start the foundation course as soon as fundamentals is finished. I have stopped doing strength work and will not start again until i have aquired som degree of bodyweigth gymnastics strength. My question however is regarding doing interval running for two to three times a week during the foundation course, i work in the military and i am as stiff as a log. 

Darin Phoenix

Hi Jan,

Welcome aboard. If you are asking whether it is ok to integrate your interval training with your Foundation training then the answer i that it would be no problem. The mobility aspect of Fundamentals and Foundation will surely help with your stiffness. 

I look forward to seeing your progress.

Jan Doennum

That was my question exactly, thank you for your answer.