What do you recommend?

Started by Jelena Djordjevic, January 26, 2017 · 2 Replies · 1,631 Views

Jelena Djordjevic

Hello everybody!!! I am new on this forum :)
I have a dilemma.
I want to buy some GB course, but I'm not sure which to choose. Of course, I'm interested in everything :)
I have problems with mobility, most with posture (thoracic spine hyper kyphosis, lumbar spine hyper lordosis), with the mobility and strength of the wrists. I am advanced level exerciser, but not in gymnastics - I'm somewhere between beginner and intermediate (I can hold banana HS for example :D)
What do you recommend? Foundation ONE, Stretch series or Handstand ONE?
Jelena

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Jelena, my recommendation it is for sure foundations 1 and then listening to your problem Thoracic bridge series and front split will help you to solve posture problems.

Jelena Djordjevic

Thank you very much!!! :)