New to the forum

Started by Angel Chav, January 14, 2017 · 6 Replies · 1,647 Views

Angel Chav

Good morning everyone, my name is Angel and I am new to the forum. Looking towards to learning more about calisthenics and contributing to the forum.

Tanya Hill

Welcome Angel. GymnasticBodies will definitely improve any other physical activities you do. ;)

Angel Chav

Thank you.I have been incorporating calisthenics in my workouts for almost 2 decades now and I look towards to learning more.

Pauline Taube

Nice Angel! That's How I discovered GB too, these courses will definetely challenge you in s different way :) looking forward to follow your GST journey!

Karli Phoenix

Hi Angel,

Warm welcome to you! That's great you are looking forward to learning more - you have come to the right place.

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Angel,

Looking forward too seeing you on the Forum!

Angel Chav

Thanks everyone. I got videos of me doing calisthenics,powerlifting,outdoor sports.Hope to improve my workouts with what I learn.