This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

2017 Middle Split Progress Updates - GB Community

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, December 30, 2016 · 34 Replies · 1,561 Views

Julia Quigley

A little late to the party, but here's my current pancake and two kinds of middle split. 

IMG_9022.JPG

IMG_9021.JPG

IMG_9023.JPG

Affan Osman

Also late to the party but hey it's only feb ;). I took two pictures for the standing one. One with hands on the ground and one without. I saw both variations here so wasn't sure which is a better gauge. 

 

 

IMG_4363.PNG

IMG_4365.PNG

IMG_4368.PNG

Leo Trinidad

keep posting guys. very motivational photos. :) i want to put my middle split progress too but the problem is that its not yet consistent. :lol:

Elias Lehtinen
On 9.1.2017 at 8:10 PM, Elias Lehtinen said:

Here's few pics from todays MS session.

 

IMG-20170109-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20170109-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20170109-WA0006.jpg

Guys and girls, its a new year and time to update progress. Here is my pics from today.

IMG_20180102_194852.thumb.jpg.29dec58d5e8c8c2abde46235d15084bf.jpgIMG_20180102_201555.thumb.jpg.1f35c1f7437a9d046cebdd7225a719c6.jpgIMG_20180102_195730.thumb.jpg.ac55ae4e7aa59b7666b5cc564aa8a8cf.jpg

Pauline Taube

Nice progress Elias :D 

Craig Copeland

Second pic is early January 2017. First pic is today, January 6, 2018. 

4A4C23EF-BF0A-48A5-AECF-45580CA6A62A.jpeg

93EF3E6F-79CF-4E55-AEF7-9DA577FA8BF3.jpeg

Leo Trinidad

job well done guys. keep up the good work. im there with you guys :)

Ryan Reynolds
On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 10:21 PM, Ryan Reynolds said:

Finally got in some GST tonight.  Here is my 2016 after / 2017 before.  Happy new year everyone.

IMG_0621.JPG

2017 After / 2018 before.  33 MS sessions competed in 2017  - 63%.  Going to try and improve that in 2018.  I wish I had the same angle but might be some micro progress.

 

 

John Deliyiannis
On 06/01/2017 at 9:53 PM, John Deliyiannis said:

IMG_0001-8.jpg

Even though in 2017 I wasn't consistent with my stetches, I did some improvements. This year I already am more honest and consistent and I will keep it that way.middle_splits.thumb.jpg.a352bc56a6215526a2a4134a9acc2b88.jpg.

Craig Copeland

Hoping to bring this thread back to life.  I've attached photos of my middle split from two years ago (Dickinson t-shirt), one year ago (plain red shirt), and today (grey t-shirt).  I've been doing middle split for about 4 years, and started with very little mobility.  Thanks to Daniel Taylor-Shaut for starting this thread.93EF3E6F-79CF-4E55-AEF7-9DA577FA8BF3.thumb.jpeg.faf0721966dc25f90a7e4a32a4080255.jpeg4A4C23EF-BF0A-48A5-AECF-45580CA6A62A.thumb.jpeg.a872aeaab68f2bac6f0211d22c8834ed.jpeg

middle split 1-6-19.JPG