I think a lot of people doing this program are already pretty active and don't want to give up other activities. Also for myself there are exercises I really like doing and want to continue to work on even while I'm doing GST. (I've cut back on my dead lifts, but I won't give up on them!) I suspect I'm not the only one who would appreciate an article with guidelines on how to integrate GST into other physical activities.
Article request
Started by PAUL DALY, December 27, 2016 · 1 Replies · 16,370 Views
Hey Paul,
The Gymnasticbodies blog has had some great info on which courses and exercises are best for certain athletes. Most recently there was a blog about GST and running. If you have a specific activity in mind you can post that suggestion or questions about it here. The answer of course changes from sport to sport.