Hi, I'm Jeck, 26 years old, about 175cm and 70kg. I have the F1, H1 and stretch series for quite some time but didn't make full use of it. This week I have started my routine and hope to keep the commitment and make 2017 a big difference in my strength, mobility, athletic performance and better body! ![]()
Hi everyone
Started by Jeck Beng Tan, December 23, 2016 · 7 Replies · 23,207 Views
Hi Jeck, i'm happy to hear your comeback, let us know how things go.
Hi Jack! Great to hear about your New Years commitment. The forum coaches are here to help you with your journey.
Thanks Alessandro and Luke, I'll definitely reach out whenever I need help. ![]()
Hi, I'm Lee. I purchased Fundamentals and Foundation 1 today and enjoyed my first lesson on Christmas Eve - a great time to start!
I am 47 years old, 178cm and 86kg. I've done great deal of Judo, weight training and running over the years but I am finding that lack of mobility and joint pain is making my main sport, Judo, impossible.
I love the level of detail and science behind the GB courses - I'm taking a year off the other sports and going back to basics. Really hoping I'm not too old and beat up to progress in gymnastic strength training.
Great to be here.
Lee
Welcome Lee!
Good for you. Looking forward to seeing you progress and get back to Judo!
Welcome aboard both of you ![]()
Welcome! It's great to see your determination to improve!