Hello from Baton Rouge

Started by Jason Duet, December 16, 2016 · 3 Replies · 1,362 Views

Jason Duet

I just wanted to take a second to introduce myself. I'm from the Baton Rouge, LA area and my primary fitness activity is trail running. So I'm hoping to gain some strength and flexibility to not only improve my performance, but also to safeguard against injury so that I can keep running the trails for many years to come.

Starting out with Fundamentals and Foundation One, so I'm anxious to see how it goes!

Jon Douglas

Welcome aboard Jason :)

Natawat Thanomsat

I bet you have run in Jean Lafitte before for sure. lol  Anyway, welcome to GB and enjoy your GST journey. :)

Jason Duet
5 hours ago, Natawat Thanomsat said:

I bet you have run in Jean Lafitte before for sure. lol  Anyway, welcome to GB and enjoy your GST journey. :)

Lol, no I haven't actually. I didn't grow up too far from there though. But thanks, I'm looking forward to the journey!