This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE7

Started by Guido Franchetti, December 9, 2016 · 27 Replies · 458 Views

Guido Franchetti

Ok, I have checked and I think my weight is mostly on the hands! I am still not sure if at my level is better to practice with feet against the wall, hence legs a bit piked, or legs floating. In the first two videos I keep the legs out of the wall. In the first I sort of stay in a line, but the second shows what happens when I do it badly: my legs move around quite a bit and I arch.

 

Third video is with hands further from the wall and feet resting on the wall.

Fourth video is a back view, again with feet resting on the wall (door).

Which way should I practice this PE?

At least in the last video I think my hands are to far apart, anything else I should correct?

Thanks :)

Leo Trinidad

Hi Guido, 

Good job. I would suggest that you practice the first video but slightly move your hands away from the wall. Make sure it is 6-12'' away from the wall. I hope this helps.

 

Guido Franchetti

Thanks Leo, will do!