Hey everyone! First of all, thank you for having such a class act of a program, website, customer service, all of it. I'm glad I discovered this place. Thank you.
So, moving on; as the title dictates, I just got to the end of unlocking all of the Fundamentals program. What I've done through that process, is actually adding every exercise onto the other, so now that I'm at the end, I'm doing the full program every workout. With holds, holding the position for 10 long breaths, equalling 45sec to a minute, and doing 3 rounds of that, per exercise. Or rep based work, 3 rounds of 10 reps. My plan is, since I've worked up to the whole prpgram, is to do it for at least another month. So first question, am I spinning my wheels here? I have the cardio and strength to do this every day, but man am I stiff; which is why I have no issue starting at the very bottom and work my way up meticulously. (I come from a traditional martial arts background, so I appreciate the grind, and perfecting form.) And yes, I see the irony of having that background and still being absurdly stiff, haha.
Second question then. I have Foundation 1 ready to go, and I have the Upper Body, Lower Body, and Core workouts available. Opinions on where I should go from here? Of course I want to work my way up to the big strength moves and positions, but I very much want to fix my flexibility/mobility deficit. Any opinion would be appreciated. I ask, for those who have gone through the other workouts, and have insight as to the gains to be had, or the gains needed to move forward with it. Thanks in advance, and look forward to getting after it with the rest of you!