Hi everyone,
i am 24 years old 174cm 76kg 11% bf. Since i was 4 years old i have played soccer and last 3 years i added bodybuilding and gain some muscles. I have always practised sport..
I think that my strenght is pretty good but my flexibilité is the worst ever as the major part of soccer player...
1) do you think i can benefit from foundation 1 with my weight ( and muscle) or it will slow my progression ?
2) i have absolutely no flexibility.. Do you think i can master these figures beginning with almost no flexibility ?
3) is it possible to add isolation exercises at the gym?
4) i train in a gym and i dont have gymnastic rings, can i use a pull up bar ? And if no, do you think i can go to the gym with gymnastic rings ?
5) if i begin GB, should i begin with foundation 1 or fundamentals given my past ?
lot of questions.. I am sorry and thx for the answers
seb