Am i doing fundamentals or foundation 1

Started by Laura Heslin, November 28, 2016 · 4 Replies · 2,105 Views

Laura Heslin

Hi,

I have just signed up for the fundamentals + foundation + stretches and I have been following my weekly schedule but I am a little confused. Is my weekly schedule the fundametals program or the foundation one program?

I noticed that I have a workout assigned for each day (six days per week) in my workout schedule, then there is also the blocks under 'fundamentals'. Am I supposed to be doing all of these? Should I also be doing the online workouts? If so when do these fit in with everything else?

Thank you for your help

Laura

Alessandro Mainente

HI Laura welcome to GB, well the fundamentals are designed to be done BEFORE foundations as an introductory course to discover limitations. The once fundamentals it is completed then you can move forward.

Laura Heslin

So is the weekly workout schedule the foundation one course? And where do the extra online workouts fit in? When should we do these?

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Laura,

The weekly workouts are based on the Foundation 1 course. I recommend spending some time progressing through the fundamentals course to discover any weaknesses you may have in your physical conditioning as Alex said. The fundamentals course should be done daily.

Coach Sommer

Hello Laura,

Complete Fundamentals first and then begin Foundation One.  Ignore Foundation One while you do so.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer