I've got an arching back which I'm learning is caused by bad hip posture. Its never given me problems before but I just had my first day of Marine Corps PT training and by the end I felt in my lower back the most. I'm also sore in the Teres region on both sides but I'm not sure what might be causing that yet. I've been reading http://www.healthline.com/blogs/exercis ... hould.html and all of the connected articles as well but not entirely following.
When I stand up and attempt to straighten against the wall I feel like I'm leaning forward.
Off the wall I can straighten by clenching my glutes and quads a bit but it says I shouldn't have to. It says I should treat it like doing a crunch but when I tried that it didn't straighten my posture that much.
1. Advice on how to straighten it standing still.
2. Advice on how to keep it straighter while running.
3. Any suggestions on what might be causing my Teres to hurt.
Thanks,
Ryan