Acronyms?

Started by George Chung, November 13, 2016 · 2 Replies · 1,968 Views

George Chung

Sorry for the dumb question, but I see references to tons of acronyms on this site, and I was hoping to find a guide or get some insight. It's obvious that F1 and H1 are the foundation 1 and handstand 1 courses respectively. But in the Roadmap and Curriculum post, I see rhe references in bold and I'm not really sure what they mean:

Handstand 3; prerequisite to begin H3/SEs = F1, F2, H2/SE7, working H1/SE10

corequisites to begin H3/PEs = H1/PEs, H2/PEs, F2, F3, F4, Stretch Courses

Also, in the workout routines, I see videos that are named oddly (like FKP/PE1 Exercise Video or FKP/PE1 Exercise Video). I'm assuming this is some internal naming standard and the students don't need to really be concerned with how the videos are named?

Thanks!

Pauline Taube

Hi George,

Great question. Your right about F1 and H1. The prerequisites for H3 is that you have mastered Foundation one and two and also H1 through specific element 10 and H2 through specific element 7.

It also require (recommend) you to work the course simultaneously along with the preparatory elements in H1 and H2 as well as Foundation 2,3,4 and the stretch courses. 

FKP is for first knuckle push ups. But don't worry too much about the name :)

Please let us know if you have any further questions :)

George Chung

OK, I get it. There are the workouts in the Dashboard. Then there are the progressions in the various moves like Front Lever.