Let me first preface this by saying I realize I'm about to display a high level of ignorance by asking these questions.
The vast majority of the information I find in BtGB and on this message board is related to building a foundation of basic gymnastics strength. Is there information on here or in the book related to metabolic conditioning? The only thing I've found in BtGB referencing metcon is Appendix C where it talks about metcon being more efficient if you already have a solid strength base. I'm looking for something a little bit more aerobic-oriented I guess. I saw in a recent WOD that shuttle runs were included, so I'm trying to include more exercises that are similar.
Also, what effects does gymnastics training have on weight loss?
I really appreciate if anyone can educate me a little bit or at least point me in the right direction
Thanks,
Brandon