HI everyone! I'm new to the GB community. I am actually a former gymnast looking to get back into it for fun; I've done a few gymnastics classes but some recommended GB to me to work on my weaknesses before getting back into tumbling full for, especially my thoracic mobility because I have None for a gymnast!
My question -- do people use GB as their primary source of training, and do nothing else? Or do most people use it as a complement to other training? I am also a former competitive Olympic lifter (and still battling that tightness that comes along with lifting) and also soccer player (love sprinting). If i did a day of lifting and a day of sprinting in addition to the GB program, would that offset my progress? If I want to get into gymnastics again (for fun!!!!), would my progress be offset by adding one day a week of those two actitivites? I am also a nurse who works three 12 hour shifts, s I can only work out 4 days week (and never really get a rest day!)
Thank you!