Hello,
I would like to know which kind of excercises include Tumbling One and how do I know if is ok for me.
I have some experience with this kind of movement, but I do not if this one will work for me.
Does anyone can help me with this ?
Thank you!
Started by Andrea Guzman, October 24, 2016 · 1 Replies · 2,205 Views
Hello,
I would like to know which kind of excercises include Tumbling One and how do I know if is ok for me.
I have some experience with this kind of movement, but I do not if this one will work for me.
Does anyone can help me with this ?
Thank you!
Hi Andrea, movement 1 regards some basic locomotion on quadrupedal variations, some basic rolls forward and backward plus carthweel development. Also some nice roll to handstand progression is provided but you need a solid handstand.