Goal:
To achieve a 61secs (per Coach Sommer plus 1 sec) Static Hold and Improve shoulder strength and flexibility in 8 weeks on the following :
Tasks:
1. Dips - PB/Body station pg 27 BtGB : L-sit PB tuck
2. Chin up/ Pull up - regular and Commando
3. Dips - Rings
4. HS - Front and Back (Wall walk)
5. Skin the cat/ German Hang pull
Monday:
A: Royal Court (50 Hindu squats, 25 Hindu pushups, Bridge - Back & Front) - 1 Set. This is my daily warm up routine.
B:
Task 1: 3 X 30 secs
Task 2: 3 X 20 secs each, slowly lowering to the bottom in 10 secs.
Task 3: 3 X 15 secs each
Task 4: 3 X 30 secs each, with a negative till my head reaches the floor (yep... no diving)
Task 5: 3 X 10 secs each
C:
Grip training 3 X 12+ secs
D:
2 X 10 wrist push ups on knees.
Tuesday:
Ditto Monday
Wednesday:
Rest day
Thursday:
Ditto Monday
Friday:
Ditto Monday
Sat/Sun: Rest days
I just found out quickly that I really need shoulder work; very weak shoulder muscles, hence the above training regime.
The above may be a bit boring but I want to try it IF I can achieve the goal.
If I am able to achieve the time on a task earlier than 8 weeks, then I move on to the next progression.
Please let me know if this will help me:
1. Achieve the 61 secs requirement - I want to get this level before moving on or I'll just call it quits and donate my equipment/resources.
2. Achieve the shoulder flexibility and strength I am clearly looking for.
3. Make it in the time frame or is this wishful thinking on my part, and if it is what do you suggest for my Goal?
Thanks,
Katawia