Hi, Im just going to start a new SSC and I would like to desing it the right way. Ive been doing conditioning 3 times per week and I felt is time to go up to 4 times per week, Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday, here is what I thought based on my knowledge and WODs, adapting it to my current level. Any suggestion or criticism more than welcome ![]()
Monday:
3x5 Deck pistols
3x5 Natural leg curls
3x5 Body levers and oblique core work
60 seconds total straddle L
Stretching and prehab
Tuesday:
3x3 Basic ring strenght nº 1
2x8 Bridge wall walks
2x10 Wall extensions
Thursday:
3xPlanche hold + 3 tuck planche pushups
3xFront lever hold + 3 front lever rows
3xBack lever hold + 4 RLL on swedish ladder
3xL sit hold + HLL to L on swedish ladder
Stretching and prehab
Friday:
1 min wall HS runs
3x1 min wall HS
2x6 press HS mixing one straight arm and one bend arm
2x10 wrist pushups