Hi everyone

Started by Leigh Kettle, October 8, 2016 · 3 Replies · 1,440 Views

Leigh Kettle

Just wanted to introduce myself as a newcomer to your forum/community. My name is Leigh kettle and I am 37 yrs old .in the recent years (approximately 3) I have gotten into bodyweight training/ calisthenics and have self taught myself to be able to do the little that I can do at the moment . I look up to many of you that I have come across over social media and aspire to train the correct way which has bought me here . I am literally at a point in my training that has demotivated me and causing me considerable pain(s) in areas that I'm sure you have heard before with naive trainees lol . Very excited to join you and can't wait to get started on my programmes 

biggest repeect to you all 

 

 

Everett Carroll

Welcome Leigh! Looking forward to seeing your progress. 

Jon Douglas

Welcome aboard :)

Leigh Kettle

Thanks guys . Trying to get to grips with the course . Hopefully will all start to make sense soon