Hi,
I have a question that might be out of topic, but I wanted to ask anyway. I know that for most medical conditions I need to ask for a professional medical opinion, but I have a question about treating a Ganglion Cyst at the foot through exercise. My wife has developed one on her left foot, by doing gym exercises and running. It does not hurt her, but she finds it annoying and a doctor recommended that she has a procedure to remove it. I have heard in one of the videos of the coaches, that the wrist exercise series from Fundamentals has helped people who had a Ganglion Cyst at the hands to reduce it over time. I wanted to ask if there are any recommendation of foot exercise (strength, stretching, mobility) that might help her to reduce its size.
I know if it a bit of a long shot question, but I thought I will give it a try.
Thanks,
George